Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Walk with her...

I was reading about my aunt's blog yesterday, and i found it very interesting and I NEED to share it with you guys.

It is a wonderful blog and it is different from any other blogs that you can find online. Normally when we blog, we blog about our life, our environment, whatever that is happening to us or our own opinions on certain issue. However, we seldom (or never) blog about the spirit of life, the merits of life and the meaning of life...

Recommending this blog to you simply because I think it will benefits all of us (including me, of course) in terms of our soul and spirit. Most importantly, we will understand why we are here and we will learn to appreciate.....

Do spend some time to walk with her and when you are able to understand the gist of it, you will find yourself ready in any situation without fear... but appreciation....

Please, you are being invited to Walk With Her at amchow56@blogspot.com

No comments: