Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh.... I am a mother?

My F.baby is not 'borning' in June now.....Well, it was planned to be born, but now... it has been postponed to 2010.....

I wonder is that a good or bad thing - probably both.....

Good:
- Presentation has been postponed as well
- More time to work on it
- Can spare more time on my current babies...i.e. V.baby, C.baby, A.baby.. and my god baby - I.baby.... (zoe, pinjam your baby here ya...)

Bad:
- I just finished the brainstorm for F.baby (what's the point?!!)
- Out of sudden, I was given another 'coming soon' baby - PG.baby
- There goes my CNY, probably have to think of work on my 'balik-kampung' journey
(good chance to do brainstorm, cuz meeting a lot of ppl)

Anymore babies coming along....?? Kill me pls....

2 comments:

Zoe said...

which one is C.baby? aiya, ok lah, i boleh pinjam the baby's name for a while! hahaahahaha..

Beatnik Seed said...

u guys are making me pening