Sunday, March 15, 2009

I feed fishes with my family!!

It's George's Convo today at Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang. I was forced to wake up at 8am on a lovely Sunday morning to navigate my dad the right way to the venue.... For the first time, I finally know a little about KL roads.... hehe... Not bad eh..?

So, convo... A super bored ceremony...! Seeing people walking up to the stage one by one.. just to 1) Shake hand; 2) Get the cert.; 3) Look at the camera; 4) Smile and that's it..

Anyway, I did took quite a number of pictures tho... :

Bro George & me :)


Not the entire family tho, lack of one....

congratz..



After the bored ceremony, I brought my whole family to Kenko @ Pavillion and I forced the whole family to feed the fishes with our own feet.. heh..



Having fun right? What a merorable day...!!
*END*

1 comment:

Nahri said...

...I skipped my convo to watch "Lion King: The Musical"