Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday.....

Friday.....!!! Everyone's favourite day of the week. Yup... it is also my favourite and the most 'looking-forward' day in the week....

What's so special about Friday???

OK, let's put it this way... I think, my Friday is different because...

1) Tomorrow is going to be Saturday...; YES!!!!
2) Tomorrow is not a working day... (for me)....; YES YES!!!!
3) Tomorrow I can wake up at anytime I want...; YES YES YES!!!!
4) Tomorrow I am only doing what I want to do...; YES YES YES YES!!!!
5) Tomorrow I am going back to Seremban.... HEY HEY..!!!
6) Tomorrow...... I am lazy....... !!!

Well, I think, one main different between my Friday and some "guai lou" (white guy)'s Friday is.... I am not getting pay on Friday... :(

Heh...

Ok, yesterday was a different Friday for me.... How different??? Let's see...

I have back-to-back meetings from 2pm onwards.... It was a damn long meeting.... -_-''

" Iris, sms XXX to tell her we are still in a meeting and might be late...."

"OK"

........ (30minutes later).......

"Iris, sms XXX again to tell her that we just got out from the meeting and are going to see her now"

"OK"

.........(20minutes later).......

"Iris, sms XXX to tell her that we will be there in fifteen minutes"

"YUP!"

..........(15mimutes later).......

"Iris, can you call YYY to see if she is there at the meeting already?"

(Iris making call.....)

"Nope, she was lost..... Still finding her way....."

(Phone ring)

"Iris, are you guys near?"

"Yes, finding your place now...."

***For all these nonsense, you must be thinking..."wa, must be a very important meeting..."***
***BUT, I am sorry... It was just a stupid meeting with less than an hour!!***
***I was like...'*%^&##'.... WHAT'S THE POINT?????.....

Night...

Well, you know Iris normally doesn't do much during her Friday night... She normally does nothing but staying at home.... But yesterday....

"Happy birthday to you x3... Happy birthday to Irene, Allie & Jess.... Happy birthday to you"

Yes, it was for the July babies in Fleishman-Hillard... and also, Serena's last day in FH. So, we celebrate! We went for dinner at Madam Kwan and movie at Signature...


WOW...The movie is fantastic man... I want the Batman's car.... actually... I want the bike more... hehe....

After that, we went to Finnegan's for drinks....

"Snake Bite Black, pint!"

"???"

"Yea, snake bite black...pint...."

"....."

Why?? Why look at me like that??

What? Since when Iris had become so alcoholic?

well... Iris would say: "I have always been who I am... It's just that... You guys don't know me much still.... "

Hehe... :)

**END**

No comments: