Monday, July 28, 2008

My Weekend...... :(

Wa....wa...... Sob... sob.......

I really wanted to go Cameron la...

I wanted to smell the fresh air...

I wanted to smell the nice little roses....


I wanted to look at those nice and natural green view....


I wanted to eat the big sweet strawberries....



I wanted to buy honey... I love honey.... (not bee)



I wanted to buy the fresh vegetables like an aunty.... Then I can make salad....


Sigh.....

But all my plan tak jalan.... cuz what???

One sentence from my bf.... "We go next time la...."

So, we end up going no where but KL...

We went to the property fair at KLCC...

We went to Sentosa, PJ for lots and lots of durian...



We subscribed Maxis Broadband...


We makan at Sushi King.... (I still prefer Sushi Zanmai...)

And... that's all we did....

Oh.... there goes my Cameron trip..... :(

No comments: