Sunday, September 21, 2008

Late Birthday Post.... heh..

Heh.. This should be up months ago.... but hehe.....Lazy ler..... Post now oso can ler....


8 August 2008

A simple yet warm-hearted birthday party organised by a bunch of friends at Nahri's place.... I was so touch.....!!! Thanks friends....

It was also Olympic's Opening that night.... I was asked to be at the place no matter what... Reason?

"TO WATCH OLYMPIC LA........"

Well, I am not that stupid... hehe.... As expected, they planned to celebrate my birthday there... But what suprised my was.... my "cake"....

"Tada.... Happy Birthday Iris... We bought you ice-cream cake....."

"Err.......A tub of Conetto ice-cream?"

"Yea... Ice-cream....ca..ke.... Come on, just blow the candle... it's melting...! "

That was an unforgetable one..... :)


9 August 08



Another celebration at home together with my sisters... (All our birthdays are in August)















We had Mango Delight from Secret Recipe... Thanks dear.... :)

Though it was just a simple celebration.... But as long as the whole family can stay together.... It's already the best gift for me.....











No comments: